Cricket is the most loved game in India. People happily spend their time, money & energy to see cricket matches and their favourite cricketers. Most of these cricketers are the style icons for normal population. And ,it’s fact that we like to follow our favourite Cricketers in all possible ways. No doubt, everybody is interesting to know how these players are performing on-fields in bating , balling & fielding etc.At the same time, we are keen to know their personal lives.like their break ups, patch-ups, their family, wives & kids etc..So, in below post , we will be talking about our favorite Crickters super stylish wives ,who cheers their husbands off-fields ,so that they can play their best performances for the country :
1) Sakshi Singh Dhoni –MS Dhoni : The cutest and most bubbly wife award surely goes to our captain cool’s wife, Sakshi Singh Dhoni. Her stylish wardrobe and funky hairstyle simply enhance her looks. Both Sakshi and Dhoni knew each other since childhood, as their fathers worked in the same company, MECON, in Ranchi. Both families shared a cordial relationship, and the young buds went to the same school in Ranchi .But, Sakshi’s family got shifted to Dehradun. The two could not stay in touch after that and finally met after a gap of almost a decade, in the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata at the Taj Bengal, during Team India’s stay in November-December, 2007. She was an intern at Taj Bengal was introduced to MS Dhoni, by his manager, Yudhajit Dutta and it was last working day of Sakshi’s internship at the hotel.
When Sakshi left, Dhoni asked Dutta for her number and texted her. It was not easy for Dhoni to make Sakshi agree to be friends with him.. The two finally started dating in March 2008. & this affair was a well-kept secret. The ring ceremony was held at Hotel Competant in Dehradun, on Saturday, July 3, 2010. And, the wedding ceremony was held next day, that is, Sunday, July 4, at Vishranti Resort. . Many of Dhoni’s friends from sports, politics and film fraternity attended the wedding and blessed the couple. Sakshi gave birth to their first daughter, Ziva Dhoni, in February 2015, when the captain was in Australia to play the World Cup.
2) Ayesha Mukherjee- Shikhar Dhawan : Ayesha is an Anglo-Indian as her father is Indian and mother is of English descent. She was born in India, but her family soon moved to Australia. She is undoubtedly one of the most glamorous cricketer wives around. She is a trained kickboxer and a sports fanatic. Ayesha is fluent in Bengali and English and enjoys cooking Indian food. Despite being 12 years older than her husband, she looks truly stunning and gorgeous with her man of dreams .She is wife of one of the hottest Indian cricketers, Shikhar Dhawan .India’s favourite ‘moochad’ got hitched to this gorgeous lady, who is mother of three. She was once married to an Australian businessman but got divorced and She has two daughters from her first marriage, Rhea, and Aliyah .
It’s surprising that ,this moustache boy met the Bengali beauty over the Internet. Cricketer Harbhajan Singh was a mutual friend between them on Facebook. Shikhar came across Ayesha’s profile and was bowled over by her looks instantly. He sent her a friend request which she accepted. Long Facebook conversations led to a budding friendship.. The couple got engaged back in 2009, but Shikhar insisted on waiting for a while before they tied the knot,to establish himself as a successful cricketer .Finally, the couple got hitched in 2012.. There were many questions that were raised on their union. But, Shikhar Dhawan’s mother was very supportive of this match. Before tying the knot, Ayesha made sure that her daughters have a cordial relationship with Shikhar. Shikhar, too, was keen on that. Finally, after defying all odds, the couple got hitched. Shikhar Dhawan and Ayesha Mukherjee had a traditional Sikh wedding, which was attended by many cricketers
3) Hazel Keech-Yuvraj Singh : Hazel Keech is a popular Bollywood actress and wife of dashing Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh. This beautiful actress is well known for her glamorous looks and had won several hearts with her item song ‘Aa Ante Amalapuram’. Indian cricket team’s heart-throb Yuvraj and British−Mauritian model, Hazel, got engaged in a private ceremony on November 11, 2015, in Bali. the auspicious day of Diwali, Yuvi decided to exchange rings with Hazel Keech on a beach in Bali.. It was a private affair with a little gathering as Yuvraj had a cricket match the next day.
This lovely couple ,tied the knot on November 30, 2016 in Chandigarh, which was a Gurudwara wedding. After this, the duo took off to Goa for a Hindu-Bihari wedding ceremony. Then ,they held a grand post-wedding sangeet on December 5, 2016,in New Delhi which was then sealed by a lavish wedding reception on December 7, 2016
4) Dipika Pallikal –Dinesh Karthik : As the cricketer, Dinesh Karthik, found his love in a squash player, Dipika Pallikal the nation got a beautiful ‘sports couple’. Both Dipika and Dinesh were taking fitness sessions under the same coach, Basu, and it was there ,they met each other. Slowly they got to know each other. She went to Leeds (England) to train for a week and she found him there, coming all the way to see her. That was when ,she fell for him, realising not many would do something like that. He used to watch her train at the academy and even tried his hand at squash.
Dinesh proposed Dipika in London, soon after the Indian team won the champions trophy. It was on November 15, 2013, Dinesh and Dipika made their relationship official with an engagement ceremony in Chennai, amid family members and close friends. As both Dipika and Dinesh had busy schedules, was pushed to 2015 which was supposed to be held in 2014, After a long wait for almost two years, the couple took wedding vows in Chennai on August 18, 2015, in a grand Christian wedding. Two days later, on the morning of August 20, 2015, Dinesh and Dipika were joined in holy matrimony as per Hindu Telugu traditions.
5) Anushka Sharma-Virat kohli : Virat and Anushka are undoubtedly one of the hottest celebrity couples out there! This famous Bollywood diva became Mrs Kohli in a secret wedding in Tuscany, Italy. Virat Kohli and Anushka tied the knot on December 11, 2017, and their wedding announcement took the internet by the storm. Their wedding made everyone dream of having a wedding like Virushka’s and made us believe in fairy tales again. Our Indian cricket captain’s partnership with this gorgeous B-town actress made a magical story of ups and downs but at the end, it’s forever for the prince and his princess. We all witness the biggest and the most amazing wedding of the decade.
6) Aarti Ahlawat and Virender Sehwag : The former swash buckling opener of the Indian cricket team, Virender Sehwag’s professional life is known to many and little is known about his personal life. Well, the much-acknowledged cricketer is married to Aarti Ahlawat. Sehwag was just 21 when he proposed to Aarti. They dated for five years, after which the duo got married on April 22, 2004. It’s been 14 years that the two have been enjoying the marital bliss. Aarti and Virender are actually distant relatives of each other. It was a love marriage within their own family. It all began when one of Sehwag’s cousin got married to Aarti’s aunt. And now, this cutesy couple is proud parents of two boys, Aryavir and Vedant.
7) Nikita and Murli Vijay : One of the famous cricketers Murli Vijay has always been in the news for his commendable performance on the field. The cricketer is married to Nikita Vanjara who is now known as Nikita Vijay post their marriage. Murli and Nikita tied the nuptial knot in the year 2012. All this while, the two have been enjoying their marital bliss. it’s Nikita’s second marriage as she was earlier married to another cricketer of the Indian team, Dinesh Karthik. It was a love marriage and they were childhood lovebirds.
8) Priyanka Chaudhary – Suresh Raina : Indian cricketer, Suresh Raina married Priyanka Chaudhary on April 3, 2015 , in a private wedding at The Leela palace in Delhi .Both of them were childhood friends,. She hails from Baraut, Uttar Pradesh and worked as an IT professional with a bank in Netherlands before getting married to the cricketer. The match was fixed by the parents of these two,while Raina was away in Australia for four months, for the cricket world cup. His mother arranged the whole thing with Priyanka’s family.
9) Safa Baig – Irfan pathan : The very charming Indian cricketer with dashing blue eyes, Irfan Pathan ,31walked down the aisle with a Jeddah-based model, Safa Baig, 21 on February 4, 2016, at Haram Shareef in the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. There is no denying the fact that Safa is one of the most stunning cricketer wives, courtesy her beautiful doe-shaped eyes that speak thousands of words. The couple had got engaged three months earlier to the wedding.Mr. Pathan keeps posting pics with his wife on Instagram.
10) Ritika Sajdeh Sharma- Rohit Sharma : The beautiful Ritika Sajdeh, was working for Rohit Sharma as his sports manager for 6 years when they both fell in love. This super-chic girl since then, has caught the eye of the media with her innocent face and quirky charm. The couple got married in December 2015.
11) Sheetal Goutham Uthappa-Robin Uthappa : One of the loveliest couples on the block, Robin Uthhappa and his wife Sheetal Goutham make a cool pair.Robin is India’s star batsman, and is nicknamed ‘The Walking Assassin’ for his quick way of charging at the bowler. He got engaged to tennis player Sheethal Goutham on November 12, 2015. It was an intimate Christian ceremony .The venue was the prestigious Taj West End Private Hotel in Bengaluru. The stylish Irfan Pathan was the groom’s best man.
12) Sagarika Ghatge – Zaheer Khan : Zaheer and Sagarika grabbed the eyeballs when they arrived walking hand in hand as a couple at Yuvraj-Hazel’s wedding and soon their affair made the headlines. This former Indian pacer Zaheer Khan and Chak De! India actress got engaged in a low-key affair on May 23, 2017, and got hitched on November 23, 2017, in a court marriage. Their low-key court wedding was followed by other grand functions and the bride Sagarika had set up a new bridal trend of the ‘less is more’.