Holding on is being brave, but letting go and moving on is often what makes us stronger and happier. Relationships may start with butterflies in the stomach but after a point, it is effort and understanding to make sure that the relationships stays strong. All relationships go through rocky patches, and it’s understandable for you to want it to work out regardless of how bad things have become.
But sometimes, no matter how hard couples try, their relationships just don’t work. The fact is, that many relationships should end. The fact is, that many relationships should end.
Below given are few signs that, it’s time to let go:
1) When you have to force someone to love you.– This is fact that we can’t force anyone to love us. We shouldn’t beg someone to stay forcefully in a relation. Love is all about – freedom. If someone truly loves you, they will never give you a reason to doubt it. Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you, but it takes someone really special to stay in your life and prove how much they love you.
2) You feel ,something is not right,all the time.: When you look at other couples happiness and you feel that your relation is not the same .Why couldn’t that sort of love happen for you? Leaving a relationship is never easy, but staying for too long in a relationship that’s no longer giving you happiness will spoil your life forever. Once that happens, you’re stuck.
3) When it becomes abusive: When your relation becomes physical, verbal or emotional and your partner is turning into an unbearable person, leave them. It could be abusing you, emotionally manipulating you to get things done their way or worst of all, attacking you physically. If any of this happens, don’t think about twice before calling it off.
4) There’s just no point,telling what you need : We all have important needs in relationships. Some of the big ones are connection, support, appreciation, love, affection. When those needs are ignored, the emptiness of that unmet need will give you endless pain. If your attempt to talk about these things (that are troubling you)to your partner, is no longer there ..that’s a clear indication: YOU need to move on!!
5) Breaking Trust–When you completely trust a person, without any doubt, you’ll automatically get one of two results – a PARTNER for life or a LESSON for life. It will either confirm the fact, that other person cares for you, or you get the opportunity to forget them forever and make room for those who do. Definitely, you will get to know ,who’s fake, who’s true, and who would risk it all for you.
6) Repeating Blame Game : No human is perfect & is bound to make mistakes!! Even the most loving, committed partners will do hurtful, stupid things sometimes. When those things are brought up over and over, it will slowly kill even the healthiest relationship and keep the ‘guilty’ person small. Healthy relationships nurture your strengths. Poor ones focus on your weaknesses.
7) When you no longer enjoy each other’s company :Happy couples love spending time with each other When it’s no longer the same, it means ,your relation is not on the right track.It might be because you guys keep arguing or you may cancel on them because you’re just not feeling it anymore. Whatever the case is, don’t stay in a relationship where you don’t enjoy the company of your partner.
8) There is noo solution : Every relationship will have its issues.When you are not able to resolve your conflicts & always end up arguing, it’s not a positive sign for a healthy relationship. When this happens, needs get buried, and in a relationship, unmet needs will always feed resentment.
Always remember,” you should never let go of your hope”. Because, someday all the pieces will come together. And you will look back at the times that have passed, smile, and ask yourself, “How did I get through all of that?”